Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8/13/2008

So real quickly before my day begins. ....

Carol has been doing great. The last couple days PT has been good, but worn her out. So she has slept alot.

Her arms and legs are looking good enough that the docs decided to push up surgery to today instead of Friday. So hopefully her legs will get Integra today, and her arms instead of getting her own grafting my get a new layer of Integra or allograft. So expect her to be a little out of it today after that. Surgery starts at 8:30 this morning, and will go for 3.5-4 hours probably. And she will probably have a rough night tonight. That is the usual......

Will report tonight...

scott

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll be thinking of her today! Hope she has a comfortable night after surgery.

Stephanie, Arthur, Perry and Stella

Unknown said...

Scott, we wish you the best tonight. You're both amazing.
Love, the walgreens

marie said...

Praying for a good night for Carol and you!

Ally Van Leuvan said...

Sending Carol lots of prayers for comfort tonight!

Love,
Ally & Pete

hatch said...

Carol is in my thoughts today and tonight. I hope she is able to be comfortable tonight.
I love the new picture of Chloe. I see a little bit of Carols mom in her in that picture, and of course I can totally see Carol in Chloe.

Stephanie said...

Is that another TEA dress on little Chloe? Beautiful. Carol and I were talking about how we love TEA clothes awhile back!

Scott and Carol Decker said...

Yes it's TEA. They had a huge sale a couple weeks back, couldn't help myself

scott