Saturday, June 21, 2008

Update to Account Information-modified

Carol's Dad and I have received several inquires as to how to contribute to the account that has been set up for Carol Jean and Safiya if you do not have access to a WA MU branch. If you want to contribute and have access to a WA MU branch you can go into the branch and deposit using the " Benevolent account set up at WAMU and it is under Scott C Decker FBO Carol J Decker and Safiya Decker"account. If you do not have access to a WA Mu branch you can go to any bank and have funds transferred from your account to this WA MU account, ask for a receipt for any deposits made. If you would like to send a check, we suggest that you might want to send directly to the WA MU branch where the account has been set up.
Washington Mutual
Harvard Market
1429 Broadway
FCWA0656
Seattle, WA 98122
Please, again if you have any questions, send an email to j2vance@usamedia.tv
Carol and Scott's families appreciate all your support, love, and prayers. Please keep the love and prayers coming.
Jim and Judy Vance

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a journey you have ahead of you! The joy of your beautiful children and the pain in the ass of having to deal with such sudden disabilities. I hope you all grab each other tight and hold on for dear life!

I'd like to contribute and help out a bit with the bills, can you set up a PayPal account?

Best of luck to your family.

markschatzer said...

hey my names mark! I run a entertainment company in seattle and this story was tossed my way. I cant help much but would love to put a show together with come local talent and raise a little dough. Let me know! Its hip hop but we all have a heart!

mark

m_schatzer_69@hotmail.com

myspace.com/kountrystock

smcalister1 said...

Your family is in my prayers as you go through this horrific situation in your lives. I will be going to my WAMU bank on Saturday to contribute to your fund.

May God bless you in a big way today ...

annie said...

My darlings I have been in abject sorrow and in repeated prayer for several days now over this seemingly impossible situation but today the Lord gave me a different insight. 'She still has a lap to sit in, an arm to cradle, and lips to kiss the sweet babies the Lord has given her.' In the natural this is too horrific to contemplate but Christ doesn't just tell you, He comes down and gets into the middle of your situation. His way is perfect and He makes the most amazing things bloom from a seemingly impossible tragedy.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you personally, but I know lucky90250 and she sent me to your site and told me about your situation before...I've been praying for your whole family. My dad, after his car accident that nearly took his life this sumer, came down with this same infection, but he was lucky that it didn't cost him any further damage...he suffered enough from the accident. I can relate to those ICU trips...the sleepless nights...the tears...and the shock... It is different for everyone, but I just want you to know that you have my prayers and support.

pefy

Cat said...

I was told to come check out this blog, as you are not far from where we live. We're currently stationed out of the Air Force Base here and we live down in Olympia.

My heart goes out to the entire family and extended family affected. We have a special needs child and believe in the pay it foward bit too, and so I am going to go check out the auction site out. My Carol continue to get healthy again, and recover and get the therapies that she needs to raise both of those sweet girls.

I will also be making a donation to a locale bank for the fund that is set up. Keep looking right, and fighting the good fight. You have many folks that are here watching out for you all.

In thought and prayer always,
Cathy