Friday, June 27, 2008

6/27/2008b

Apologies for not keeping everyone informed that well the last couple days.....but there hasn't been much to tell, and life has been busy, and I haven't had a computer where I needed it to update this.

Carol is pretty much the same.  Pressure and heart rate and temp go up and down at regular times almost daily.  She has looked very uncomfortable the last couple days.  They are trying to raise her sedation, and get her off the ventilator.  Hard to see in that sense...but I guess something she has to go through.

Her feet look a little worse today, but that seems to be a daily change.  Sometimes better...sometimes worse.  Her abdomen looks great.  Her right hand looks great.  Her left hand doesn't.  

I am not quite sure why, but the regular week seems to go really well with daily improvements.  But as the weekend arrives, I tend to see a little regression in her, which is super-frustrating.  

I think I am going to spend the day tomorrow with Chloe, since Carol's family is all here right now, and will be with Carol.  nightnight


scott

3 comments:

Amy Storch said...

Our thoughts are with Carol constantly. Thanks for sharing her progress.

Sincerely,

Amy

marie said...

Scott, please know we are constantly praying for Carol, you and the girls. Thank you for the update. I'll pass it on for others to continue to pray. I'm sure it is so frustrating with this slow progress. Your are amazing with your strength! Hang in there, I trust God will get you all through this soon.

Blessings,
Marie

Jodi said...

Enjoy your day with Chloe. You have a beautiful family!