Friday, June 13, 2008

Introductions

This blog has been set up for Scott and Carol to help all of us learn about and try to understand what Carol is going through on a daily basis. It was set up so Scott could put all pertinent (and nonpertinent is he wishes) information so he doesn't need to repeat it 40 times each hour. We love all the support everyone has given the family during this trying time for Scott and Carol. I hope this helps Scott find more time for Carol, and I hope it gives all of us much anticipated updates. More is coming as soon as Scott can get it on here.

3 comments:

Kathy M. said...

Scott,

Hi, this is Kathy Musick. Mandy Hewitt and I just got called as Carols' visit teachers. Both her and Chloe (sp) are dolls and rally enjoyed visiting them last month. I am in California for a family reunion but will be back by Thursday. Please let me know if there is absolutly anything I can do. Unfortunately I have had a lot of experience with hospitals and Mike and I have been in business for the past 18 years and we have had 4 kids, so I know there's something I should be able to help with. My heart goes out to you as I know having loved ones in such a precarious state is just such a strained and difficult thing to go through. You'll all be in our thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself and if you can, give us the opportunity to help.

Thanks -Kathy

Stephanie said...

Scott,

Carol is such an amazing person to her family and friends. Many prayers for her to be strong and get through this. Let us know what we can do...even from the east coast.

Love,
Stephanie and family

charity53 said...

Hi, this is charity McConnell, my family and I are aending our prayers. I know its hard to take or ask for help right now but you can and need to!! Please let me know even small things ok..253-266-7078