Monday, January 11, 2010

1/11/2010

So I just have to write a quick post. I just realized that Chloe is growing up. She has a first day of preschool tomorrow, ballet on Wednesday, and music class on Thursday. She needs her own palm pilot soon. She was showing me on the calendar her busy schedule. For some reason I always thought Carol would be more worried about "dropping" her off at school. Carol and I were talking tonight, and she reminded me that Chloe goes to preschool tomorrow. I was like ok, so do you go with her? Carol had to remind that no...we just drop her off for awhile. I responded, will you just be waiting in the parking lot? Carol said no, she will be at home and they will call if there is a problem. Funny....I am nervous for her. That's all!!


Scott

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, the pictures are wonderful. Carol looks really really amazing!
And i agree, school is tough...on the parents...i think it's easier for the kids! Wishing you luck on your first day of school...scott and carol you'll do great! ;-)

Stephanie said...

I was nervous for Perry's first day. It's a change. Now...I love it!! He loves it and needs it. Anywho....Perry has a cool magnetic calendar with magnetic pictures so he knows what he has on which days. It's pretty call....I think it is Melissa and Doug...not sure.

GOOD LUCK. Lots of kisses tomorrow!

KariAnne and Benny said...

So sweet, my dad was and still kinda is that same way at times. Guaranteed he'll be the one crying at my wedding and not me. Guess that just means you need to get used to her doing things on her own. Don't worry you'll be just fine and you'll be so proud of her when she comes home to tell you all about her day.