Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10/6/2009

Well it's been awhile since we have posted so I thought I would give a little update. It seems fall has finally come...and life is good.

Chloe and Safiya are both doing great. Safiya's favortite word right now seems to be Elmo... Chloe picked out her own halloween costume, a bat...pretty funny. Carol thought it would be good for me to be Dracula, so she got me a cape at Target yesterday, and also a bunch of those fake vampire teeth things. She thought they would be good to give to the children patients at work...I am on the fence on that one for now:)

Today is out nannies birthday...so happy birthday Erin!!

Carol is doing really well health-wise. She spends almost all of her days on her prosthesis, and still does alot of physical therapy, and occupational therapy almost every weekday. Not sure how much longer that is going to go on. She has decided to put off the last leg surgery until after the holidays, early next year.

Thanks for all the dinners, everyone. I think I am going to to make it a New Years resolution to get good at cooking. Life is going pretty good for me as well. It would be much better if UW had beaten notre dame on Saturday, and if the red sox beat the angels this coming week!

Scott

5 comments:

KariAnne and Benny said...

You and Rochelle both put up positive posts within minutes of each other!

Love that everything is going good. I vote yes on wearing the teeth to work. They are a much better than a wax lips alternative!

Luvs! KD

Unknown said...

thank you for the update! you guys sound great. we're always thinking of you. i too like the halloween teeth idea (very carol!).
love the walgreens

Just call me Mommy said...

Thank you for the update! I check on your family often, and always wish you all the best.
Wish it was fall here in FL. It will come, but today was 94 and I dont even know what the humidity was, but it is high Enough!!

Ally Van Leuvan said...

We love the vampire teeth idea, Scott!!! Things sound so wonderful for you guys right now. We are so pleased. Enjoy the fall.....it's Mahtee & Heatha's favrit!!

xoxo
Ally & Pete

marie said...

Hi Scott and Carol,

Thanks for the update. Love reading your blog.

Although, Angels all the way!!! :)

Sorry for that, but couldn't resist. :)